Mental Health Residential Programs
Our Mental Health Residential Program provides (Office of Mental Health) OMH Certified Housing in community residences and apartment settings. With an emphasis on providing person-centered services and in partnership, the following supports and services are available:
- Emphasis on person-centered planning.
- Various living environments to meet individual needs.
- Supports include the availability of settings with 24 hour-a-day staff.
- Skill teaching in areas such as budgeting, shopping, meal preparation, use of public transportation, as well as the development of interpersonal skills.
- Assistance with the self-administration of medications.
- Assistance in identifying the need for health care and in obtaining good health care.
- Assistance in obtaining and maintaining mental health care.
- Coordination of individualized services.
- Support with creating and following addiction recovery plans.
Associate Director – Mental Health Housing Services
Phone: 315-218-0822 | Fax: 315-478-3118