An unpaid caregiver is a person who routinely cares for someone with a disability or mental health diagnosis and is not paid for care. AccessCNY is offering training for unpaid caregivers and community organizations that support unpaid caregivers.
Our next Caring for the Caregiver training session will be held on Tuesday, October 17th in partnership with Institute for Caregivers. To register for this session click here.
- Caregiving pre and post-pandemic
- Unique struggles of unpaid caregivers
- Increased financial strain, stress and social isolation
- Caregiver burnout
- Increased mental health concerns and/or suicidal ideation
- Information and help
- Onondaga County resources
- Support Groups
- Training Videos
- Caregiver blogs and websites
- Relaxation & Caregiver Apps